So I know that everyone is jealous of my not one, but TWO new pairs of shoes this week. Girls love shoes, right? (actually, short of athletic and outdoor shoes I've never really had that "girl gene", but still. Never waste a good cliche).
|Regular running shoes.|
|Trail running shoes. Completely different.|
Don't despair. Because you know who has LOTS and LOT of shoes?
They also have everything else triathlon-related that you could ever think of.
- Bike saddles? Got'em.
- Chic running gear? Yup.
- The tri-bike you've been saving up for? Affirmative.
- Race tattoos for your kiddos? Ya darling!
- The wetsuit you just realized you need for your season opener? You betcha!
|Me sporting my SBS wetsuit at the Title 9 Sprint last year.|
I make rubber look good.
Run and created by the intrepid SwimBikeMom, Meredith Atwood, and fellow triathlete Ansley Sebring (Sweet Red), Swim Bike Sell is giving away a $25 gift card to one of my readers! It could be you! Enter below to win. And yes, as their name implies, you can also sell your unwanted gently used gear there as well to pay for that race registration to get new goodies.
What would triathlon(etc.) goodie would you get if money was no object??
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and is limited to U.S. residents only
- The sweepstakes will run from 2/19/14 at 12:00am EST through 2/23/14 at 12:00am EST
- In order to enter to win you must use the Rafflecopter to earn entries.
- The winner will receive a $25 electronic gift card valued at $25.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The winner will be selected at random on 2/24/14 and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email If the prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- All entrants are bound by the official rules of this giveaway.
- Winner must be able to prove identity and provide a legal mailing address.
- All entries are verified by myself.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW